Right now i am frustrated. Right now I want to kick Baidya's butt. Right now I want to play aoe. I will play I will.
The weather here is changing abnormally. It reaches a peak of around 37* C in the day and goes low, that today it is even fogging a bit. Exams are going on, but this time it is a different experience. ( The following material is rated mature and should be read under parental guidance ) .
This time study for exams start at T - 12 hours and not a second before. Notes are grabbed from a book that are xeroxed at T - 13 hours. Well you must be guessing why such a delay.... ( except for those who are professionals at this!). The reason is the professor. He teaches us in such arbitrary fashion that no matter how hard you try you would not get a single tangible thing, except for the thought that "Hey this is bullcrap!". Three years in the past I had alternate thoughts coming to a hallowed portal of education *** *** ( CENSORED ) . I had thought of mugging extravagance, and similar thoughts when I was "admitted" here. Well three years down the lane and all has changed. I am just waiting when will I get out from this place. The only good thing around here is the people around here. I am not talking about the workers / staff of "THE INSTITUTE" but the people who were "admitted" here. ( Also the LAN I couldn't just give this up! ). Its 3:06AM and I better start my aoe session or I would not get any time to revise.
( /END PARENTAL ADVISORY)
Junta Add Comments. The motivation behind writing this is that people read it and I know what other people think about it!!! >>>> REPEAT add infinitum
No comments:
Post a Comment