How shud I begin.. right now I feel like a thousand people in me want to come out, and scream out loud to say :))
My experience in my new job has been a rather a one of unknown (welcome) surprises. I hav travelled atleast 3000km ( and yes I did not walk ) in just a month. I had never expected that such a thing wud happen.
Next week is DP and yes this means holiday for most of my friends. Like most of my friends I too am looking forward to the coming week. But I hav a different reason. I gotta work. Probably some of my friends wud say that hav u gon nuts, u are getting excited 2 working on a holiday ( phew !) . But when some1 is working in a profession which he simply loves 2 do, work aint work. Its fun and a lot of it. It may be some people's thought that, hey its just the beginning, tht's why u r thrilled 2 get a work. Well my take on tht is I dunno, I dont think tht tht is the right answer 2 the question. Also when u got a 2GB box as ur disciple it like a dream come true.
Well when 1 talks of dreams, there are a few tht I have been planning n planning 2 finish up n they just don't .
TopCoder :: aint happening :: no time :: bad time :: some excuse :(( :: just out of sync
XAP :: <> :: aint that fancy :)) :: workin on it but work goes from the dev phase 2 design phase and then comes back to testing. Its like a hoobaajoo.
Blender :: dunno when I will be able 2 get back 2 it... but yes with a powerful box id really like 2 get my hands wet.
welll thts life as of now... dunno whts in store for me ahead but sure it looks exciting .... :)
it has moved from life v1.0 @ college 2 life v2.0
1 comment:
itna tempo kaise bhaiyya
Post a Comment