Lets recap a bit. For quite some time I have been thinking about the frequency of much content I posted when I met her the first time, the second time and so on. It was a lot more than what is now. So I wonder if I should keep writing in the same one post/two posts per week types of frequency. But writing just for the sake for it, hell no!
3 days went past me like a blip. But my sweet tick-tock-hickery-dock was
right next to me for all this time. To decipher it - Aboli was in
town. But yes this last week was Aboli week and it was very different indeed. So if there is someone who is just reading between the lines (literally) here is the summary in terms of locations - I picked her up at the airport, had dinner at McD with her (it was on way at 930PM, and I cannot go at 80kmph on the highway with a precious cargo with me, so best option in my mind, instead of having food at a swanky place and wait for one more hour on bike) and dropped her at Nimhans. Day 2 and Day 3 I spent time with her at malls and then finally after Nandi hills I dropped her at the airport and came back. Pretty bland description but that is not what I am going to describe below.
I picked her on my bike just to see how much comfortable she is on a bike travelling for some distance. Even though my bike is a cruzer the pillion ride is not always the easiest one. I realized that she wasn't comfortable by time we reached Nimhans. So I guess I'll have to take a car soon. I never had wished for a car before, but this weekend I wished it even more. I had always thought of bike as better replacement for car given the traffic that Bangalore entertains. But being with her, it seems this part of me is changing. The bike rides that I once used to enjoy, I might not have that many again. Bike rides are not a closed chapter, but I guess the amount is surely going to change. And yes, with bike rides I remember the gang of people I used to go with always. That gang is also becoming less as people like me getting married, some going for MBA and then some becoming plain lazy. And yes the lazy bunch can only think of boozing all the time in Bangalore. What a waste of time. The winds of change are rushing against not just me but my friends too, albeit in a different way.
Conversations between people will always give people around them a clue on what terms those two people are. And I feel me and Aboli moved to the stage where we taunt each other and have fun pulling each others leg. For all this time, when we were with friends and company, we were pulling each others leg. Since I am writing the blog, I won't write how my leg was pulled, but I would rather tell hers'. Some other people should also get material to pull her leg more :P She has a constant cycle of sleep, she sleeps at around the same time before 0000hrs and gets up at around the same time in the morning. And by far, all the people that I have seen getting married, keep talking and chatting all day and night. So as my lady keeps sleeping early, we don't get time for that long conversation.
We saw a movie this weekend and got a lovely snap taken there. The movie selection was obviously her. For me it was just being next to her; the movie content I didn't care so much about it. After all it is a hindi movie, with the female actor being a terrible screen artist, with a bonus of fat girth and lousy sense of timing for facial expressions. I guess she payed her way in. For the movie, we were actually a bit late as I had a small mishap on Friday where a dog came in front of my bike from nowhere and my bike crashed trying to save the dog. I got bruises, but when she saw them in the morning, she instantly rushed me to her friend ordering "You sit here! No movie until we dress this up". I didn't tell her the last night. But it was too difficult to hide the next morning!
All this time, at the mall, at the restaurant, at Nandi hills, it was like a dream. Maybe the first time I was living in real dream. The last day we went in a car to avoid the bike trip. The driver kept driving at a slow speed of 60kmph and lower all the time. We lost a lot of time because of that. But I guess we could not help it. It had rained last night so the weather at Nandi hills was awesome. But sadly we couldn't spend much time there as she had a flight to catch. As her flight took off, I wished if she could stay for some more my time with her and it was time to go back home alone. Words cannot capture emotions. But if I had a magic wand where anything I write would work, I would have written all the more to extend time. Soon it will change and I am eagerly waiting for Jan 2013 :D :D
No comments:
Post a Comment