This one is about something else. It is about the age of empires kid that is still trying to be alive. Staying like a kid even as years pass by is difficult. Others don't seem to like it. Being a kid at heart does keep one's childhood dreams stay alive more easily. As are mine.
GX 2000. My first one back from the year 2000, which never seems to fade from my memory. As years have passed, I have tried it to achieve it in different ways, but nonetheless failed all the time. Gwbasic is where it started, it went to c, then c++ then Java, then Python, then Java again and HTML. Every time I tried, I learned something new, albeit something related to coding and the world around those languages; it was wonderful.
Then came age of empires and rise of nations. It has taught me so many things that no other video game has taught me. I was never a expert at it, but still try to implement what I learned there in real life.
Then there are changes which are not listed here for the sake of saving ** ***. Those are the ones I keep deliberating the most some times. Sometimes it goes towards - am I becoming the common man. The common man who marries some nice girl and then buys house cars, etc and then has kids and so forth. Will I be something more ? I would say yes any day, but it is the future which will tell me where I will be. 2014, seems like just another year. Does not look like a different year. Boring year probably. What to do ????
1 comment:
So blogs are back is it??
What about the old ones?
I want to read them too...
Post a Comment